Dyaniesa Nadhirah
Heyy choose either one Your Dashboard or Follow me
I Miss Him :(

Friday, October 19 @ 5:30 PM | 0 Comment [s]



hrmmmm
idk what to write
heheee
i just miss him so badly.
no one can ever replace him
he's so....
so special..............................................................



Batman?
noop!!!
not him
for now,
i'm glad that
my batman has been 
my FRIEND :)






Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner



thanks for willing to sightseeing here, dont forget to click the "follow" button before leaving ;)
Heyy add and follow me
Facebook|Twitter|Tumblr|Instagram


Navigations!

Diary About Gallery Love

Let's Talk!



Let's Tweet!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dyaniesa Nadhirah
Inspired by:Beella Sabri

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!


My 1st Love!